Solicap FTI77 is a partly insulated sword/rope probe for point level detection of fine-grained to coarse-grained bulk solids. It offers maximum reliability due to its active build-up compensation and is suited for a wide range of applications thanks to numerous certificates and approvals. Due to its robust construction, it can also be used in applications with very high lateral loads (up to 800Nm, sword version), high temperatures and abrasive media.
- Highest safety and reliability due to extremely robust design for harsh process conditions
- Cost savings thanks to easy and fast commissioning as calibration is performed at the press of a button
- Cost-effective, reliable and universal application thanks to wide range of certificates and approvals
- Two-stage overvoltage protection against static discharges from the silo
- Active build-up compensation for bulk solids with caking tendency
- Use in safety systems requiring functional safety to SIL2/SIL3
- Reduction in storage costs thanks to easy-to-shorten sword model and rope model
Field of application
For applications with very high lateral loads (up to 800Nm for sword version) and in applicationswith abrasive media.
- Process connections: Flanges and threads
- Measurement range: 200 to 20,000mm (20 to 787")
- Temperature: -50 to +400°C (-58 to +752°F)
- Pressure: -1 to +10bar (-14.5 to +145psi)
- ATEX, FM, CSA, SIL