Standard sensor for industrial and pool water treatment
CCS240 is the analog sensor for standard measurement of chlorine dioxide. It delivers reliable values even if fluctuations in flow or conductivity occur and allows control of the disinfection loop so that the water is free of germs. At the same time, the sensor is designed for long calibration and service intervals reducing your maintenance effort.
- Recalibration intervals approx. 1 ... 4 months under constant operating conditions
- Easy membrane replacement thanks to ready-made membrane cap
- Measured values are not affected by conductivity fluctuation.
- Measurement almost independent of flow rate in the range above 30 l/h
- No zero point calibration necessary. This means complicated installation of an active carbon filter, as in open chlorine dioxide sensors, is not necessary.
Field of application
Chlorine dioxide is used for disinfection of water. Its dosing must be carefully controlled to suit the application. Too low a concentration makes the degree of disinfection questionable. Too high a concentration can result in corrosion effects, impairment of taste or skin irritation. The CCS240sensors are applied for measurement of chlorine dioxide in the following fields:
- Drinking water treatment
- Pool water treatment
- Industrial water treatment