Electronic dp Deltabar FMD72 is a differential pressure system compromising two sensor modules and one transmitter used to measure the level, volume or mass of liquids in pressurized tanks or distillation columns/evaporators. One sensor module measures the hydrostatic pressure and the other one the head pressure. The level is calculated in the transmitter using these two digital values. The electronic dp measurement system eliminates issues of traditional differential pressure measurements.
- Eliminates traditional mechanical issues resulting in greater process availability and reliability
- Safety risks are minimized with the new electronic differential pressure system architecture and design
- Lowest total cost of ownership due to reduced installation time, maintenance, downtime and spare requirements
- Multivariable level measurement: HART-based differential pressure, head pressure and sensor temperatures from one system
- Continuous health indication of the entire system via HART-based diagnostic
- High reproducibility and long-term stability
Field of application
For level, volume or mass measurement of liquids in pressurized tanks and distillation columns/evaporators.
- Process connections: Thread, flange, flush-mounted hygiene connections
- Temperature: -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F), optional +350°C (+662°F)
- Measuring range: +400mbar to +40bar (+6 to +600psi)
- Accuracy: Single sensor up to ±0.05%, system up to ±0.07 %
- ATEX, FM, CSA, IEC Ex