The Deltabar PMD70 differential pressure transmitter with capacitive, oil-free ceramic sensor is typically used in the process industry for continuous measurement of pressure differences in liquids, vapors, gases and dusts. The 3-key operation allows for simple but reliable commissioning and operation. The integrated HistoROM data module makes it possible to record, save and read out important process and device parameters. Designed according to IEC 61508 for use in SIL3 safety applications.
- Overload-resistant high purity ceramic sensor (99.9% Al2O3)
- Very good reproducibility and long-term stability
- HistoROM data backup for instrument settings and measured values
- Developed and designed according to IEC 61508, approved for use in SIL3 safety applications (min., max., range)
- Quick commissioning thanks to quick setup menu with extensive diagnostic functions
- Easy and safe menu-guided product configuration: On-site via display module, 4 to 20mA with HART, PROFIBUS PA, or FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Modular design for dP and pressure platform, e.g. replaceable display, universal electronics
Field of application
For level, volume or mass measurement in liquids, differential pressure monitoring, e.g. of filters and pumps, as well as flow measurement (volume or mass flow) in conjunction with primary elements in gases, vapors and liquids.
- Process connections: ¼” - 18 NPT, RC ¼”
- Temperature: -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F)
- Measuring ranges: +0.25mbar to +3bar (+0.0036psi to +45psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.075%, "Platinum" ±0.05% (optional)
- ATEX, FM, CSA, NEPSI, TIIS, IEC Ex, GL, ABS, 3-A, SIL3, WHG