The compact Deltapilot FMB50 transmitter with the condensate resistant Contite measuring cell is typically used in the process and hygiene industries. It is made for level measurement in liquid and paste-like media in open or closed containers and unaffected by possible foam formation. Designed according to IEC 61508 for use in SIL2 safety systems.
- Hermetically sealed Contite measuring cell with condensate-resistance, high reference accuracy: ±0.2%, optionally ±0.1% and minimum temperature effects thanks to active temperature compensation
- Very good repeatability and long-term stability
- End-to-end modularity for differential pressure, hydrostatics and pressure, e.g. replaceable display, universal electronics
- Easy commissioning without the need for an operating tool
- Easy and safe menu-guided operation: On site via display module, via 4 to 20mA with HART, via PROFIBUS PA, via FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- International usage thanks to a wide range of approvals
Field of application
For liquids and paste-like media in all areas of process engineering, process measuring technology in the Life Sciences and the Food industry.
- Process connections: Thread, flanges, flush-mounted hygienic connections
- Temperature: –10 to +100°C (+14 to +212°F) (+135°C (+275°F) for 30 minutes maximum)
- Measuring range: 0.1 to 10bar (1.5 to 150psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.2%, ±0.1% (option)
- ATEX, FM, CSA, IEC Ex, NEPSI, TIIS, WHG overfill prevention, 3-A, EHEDG, FDA, NSF, CoC according to ASME BPE, SIL2