The Deltapilot FMB70 with the condensate resistant Contite measuring cell and two-chamber housing is typically used in the process and hygiene industries. It is made for level measurement in liquid and paste-like media in open or closed containers and unaffected by possible foam formation. The integrated HistoROM/M-DAT data module makes management of process and device parameters easy. Designed according to IEC 61508 for use in SIL3 safety systems.
- Hermetically sealed Contite measuring cell with condensate-resistance, high reference accuracy: ±0,1%, optionally ±0,075% and minimum temperature effects thanks to active temperature compensation
- Best batch-to-batch repeatability and long-term stability
- End-to-end modularity for differential pressure, hydrostatics and pressure, e.g. replaceable display, universal electronics
- HistoROM/M-DAT data backup for instrument settings and measured values
- Function-monitored from the measuring cell to the electronics
- Quick commissioning thanks to quick setup menu, menu-guided operation, extensive diagnostic functions
Field of application
For liquids and paste-like media in all areas of process engineering, process measuring technology, pharmaceuticals and the food industry.
- Process connections: Thread, flanges, flush-mounted hygienic connections
- Temperature: –10 to +100°C (+14 to +212°F) (+135°C (+275°F) for 30 minutes maximum)
- Measuring range: 0.1 to 10bar (1.5 to 150psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.075%
- ATEX, FM, CSA, IEC Ex, NEPSI, TIIS, WHG overfill prevention, 3-A, EHEDG, FDA, NSF, CoC according to ASME BPE