The Cerabar PMC51 digital pressure transmitter with capacitive measuring cell and ceramic membrane is typically used in the process and hygiene industry for pressure, level, volume or mass measurement in liquids. PMC51 offers a high degree of systemsafety thanks to robust vacuum-proof ceramic. The Quick Setup with freely adjustablemeasuring range without pressure specification for simple commissioning reduces costs and saves time. SIL2 according to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
- Overload-resistant high purity ceramic sensor (99.9% Al2O3)
- Best fit for vacuum applications and applications with corrosive and abrasive media
- Very good reproducibility and long-term stability
- For process pressure monitoring up to SIL2, certified to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
- Easy menu-guided commissioning via on-site display, 4 to 20 mA with HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Modular concept for differential pressure, hydrostatics and pressure transmitters, e.g. replaceable display, universal electronics
- Seamless and independent system integration (HART/PA/FF)
Field of application
Single chamber aluminum or stainless steel (316L) housing.
- Process connections: threads, flanges or hygienic connections
- Temperature: -40 to +130°C (-40 to +266°F), 150°C (302°F) for 1h
- Pressure: +100mbar to +40bar (+1.5 to +600psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.15%, "Platinum" ±0.075%
- International explosion protection certificates, EN10204-3.1, marine approval, 3-A, EHEDG, CoC ASME-BPE