The Cerabar PMP51 digital pressure transmitter with piezoresistive measuring cell and metal membrane is typically used in the process and hygiene industry for pressure, level, volume or mass measurement in liquids. PMP51 is designed for high pressure applications up to 400bar. The Quick Setup with freely adjustable measuring range without pressure specification for simple commissioning reduces costs and saves time. SIL2 according to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
- Accurate measurement of the process value even in the case of changing process temperature
- Very good reproducibility and long-term stability
- For process pressure monitoring up to SIL2, certified to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
- Modular concept for differential pressure, hydrostatics and pressure transmitters, e.g. replaceable display, universal electronics
- Easy menu-guided commissioning via on-site display, 4 to 20 mA with HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Seamless and independent system integration (HART/PA/FF)
Field of application
Single chamber aluminum or stainless steel (316L) housing.
- Process connections: threads, flanges or hygienic connections
- Temperature: -40 to +130°C (-40 to +266°F), 150°C (302°F) for 1h
- Pressure: +400mbar to +400bar (+15 to +6,000psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.15%, "Platinum" ±0.075%
- International explosion protection certificates, EN10204-3.1, marine approval, 3-A, EHEDG, CoC ASME-BPE