The Cerabar PMP75 digital pressure transmitter with metal diaphragm seal istypically used in the process and hygiene industry for pressure, level, volume or massmeasurement in liquids. The transmitter is suitable for high pressure and high temperature applications up to 400°C and 400bar. The Quick Setup with freely adjustable measuring range without pressure specification for simple commissioning reduces costs and saves time. Designed according to IEC 61508 for use in SIL2/3safety systems.
- Large variety of different membrane materials and process connections
- HistoROM/M-DAT data backup for instrument settings and measured values
- Developed and designed according to IEC 61508, approved for use in SIL2/3 safety systems(min., max., range)
- Overload-resistant and function-monitored from the measuring cell to the electronics
- Quick commissioning thanks to Quick Setup menu, menu-guided operation, extensive diagnostic functions; Seamless and independent system integration (HART/PA/FF)
- Standard second line of defense with gastight feedthrough
- New TempC Membrane for diaphragm seals: Minimum temperature effects and short recovery times
Field of application
Two chamber aluminum or stainless steel (316L) housing.
- Process connections: threads, flanges or hygienic connections
- Temperature: -70 to +400°C (-94 to +752°F)
- Pressure: +100mbar to +400bar (+1.5 to +5.800psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.075%, "Platinum" ±0.05% EHEDG
- International explosion protection certificates, WHG overfill prevention, EN 10204-3.1,
marine approval, 3-A