Modular, hygienic RTD thermometer, US style
Designed for use in hygienic and aseptic applications in Food&Beverages and Life Sciences industries
Typical processes in the food & pharmaceutical industry demand special functions such as fast response times and high accuracy of temperature measurement. With a straight or reduced tip form and a combined insert with the neck tube, it is possible to realize best thermal response times. An optional head transmitter, with all common communication protocols, makes the device ready to use with enhanced measurement accuracy and reliability.
- Meets 3-A sanitary standards
- Meets PMO requirements by US FDA for dairies
- Simplified model structure: Competitively priced, offers great value. Easy to order and reorder. A single model number includes sensor and transmitter assembly for a complete point solution
- One source shopping for temperature measurement solutions. World class transmitter with integrated sensor offering.
- Improved galvanic isolation on most devices (2 kV)
- All iTEMP transmitters provide long term stability ≤0.05 % per year
Field of application
The TH17 sanitary temperature sensors are RTD's designed for use in dairy, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and bio-technology plants.
- Temperature dryers in food processes
- Heat exchangers
- Material storage tanks
- Cheese vats
- Brewhouse / cellar
- Cookers / freezers
- Fermentor / bio-reactor control
- CIP/SIP systems