The Ceraphant PTP35 is a price-attractive pressure switch with metal diaphragm for safe measurement and monitoring of absolute and gauge pressure. The pressure switch with compact design is extremely stable and overload resistant. PTP35 with stainless steal housing is 3-A approved.
- Integrated switching electronics for decentral and economic process monitoring and control
- Quick and flexible process integration thanks to modular connections
- High reproducibility and long-term stability. Function check and information on site thanks to LEDs and digital display
- Upper part of housing can be rotated by 310°, therefore best readability of measured values in all orientations
- Excellent accuracy and briefest response time right to the smallest measuring range
- DESINA compliant, 3-A approved
- Operation and visualization also with personal computer and ReadWin 2000
Field of application
Pressure switch for monitoring absolute and gauge pressures in gases, vapors, liquids and dusts.
- Finely graduated measuring ranges from vacuum to 40 bar/600 psi
- Versions for use in hygienic applications
- Electronic versions: One PNP switch output, two PNP switch outputs, PNP switch output with additional analog output 4...20 mA (active)